This page has moved to a new address.

I'm going to be first in line!

CuddleBuggery: I'm going to be first in line!

This page has moved to a new address.

I'm going to be first in line!

CuddleBuggery: I'm going to be first in line!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm going to be first in line!

So I just purchased my hardcover copy of Seraphina.  Which you can find buying links for from here.





I was so super excited until I saw the expected shipping date:


August 23rd 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Sometimes life just isn't fair.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww! Now I'm crying too!

November 10, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Kat Kennedy said...

You should be! I'm shipping that mofo to you to sign. Unless, of course you could swing it with Random house to do an Aussie book signing tour?

November 10, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will start bugging my editor about that right now. He LOVES it when I bug him! (at least, I hope he does, because it's like, my hobby and all)

November 11, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home